Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Essay on an amusing event in my life.

                    Last year, I had an amusing event in my life. After the completion of our final exam, I went to Dharan to meet my uncle. I had not seen him before because he had migrated to India before I was born. After 25 years, he came back and started living in Dharan permanently.

                    I have been living in Pokhar a since I was born. When my exam was over, I bought a bus ticket to go to Dharan.  My parents allowed me to go there alone. I got very excited because I had not got and opportunity to travel long distances alone. My bus left on time early in the morning. Our bus stopped at Narayangadha and we were told to have meal. I entered the hotel which is on the bank of the Narayani river. I watched and enjoyed the river while I was having my meal.

                   Meanwhile, a man who was sitting next to me gazed at me deeply and inquired where I was from. He wanted to know my father’s name and asked me some more questions. I answered him honestly. I told him that I was going to Dharan to meet my uncle whom I had never seen before. Then he promised that he would guide me to my uncle’s house. He was also very funny to me as he told some funny stories and jokes while were having our meal..

                After having finished our meal, we got on the bus. We didn’t have and opportunity to talk because our seats were not close. When we arrived at Dharan, he gestured me to get off the bus. He called a taxi and told me to get into it but I told him that I had to make a phone call to my uncle, but he again promised to guide me to my uncle’s house. I believed him and did what he told me. After a few minutes, he told the taxi driver to stop it. As he gestured, I took my bag and got of the taxi. He paid my taxi fare, too. Then he pointed to a red house in front of us and told that it belonged to my uncle. I entered the compound and rang the bell at the main door. A lady in her late thirties appeared and I quickly introduced myself. I found she was my aunt. She told that my uncle had gone to Pokhara and would return that day.

                She provided me some snacks and tea. As I was having tea, I saw the same man talking to my aunt. As he entered the room, she told me that h was my uncle. He smiled at me with a questioning glance. I got surprised why had did not tell the reality on the way to Dharan.

                Nowadays, too, I ask my uncle whey he cheated me. He answer that is was a very pleasing and entertaining moment to meet me. And he wanted to present me a great surprise. I will never forget that event in my life because it is entirely amusing for me.

1 comments:

Very good
Essay is nothing but it is very important good for us and it is use by 1000000000 people has been use

Post a Comment