Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Essay on My school

                    The place or building where children are educated or grow is called a school. Schools are established as the institutions for educating and promoting children. We can see that schooling has been a system since the beginning of human civilization. During the ancient time, schools emerged as the holy places. Most of them were established in huts and cottages. During that time, schooling system was not commercial and professional. Nowadays, it has bee changed to harmonize with the intricate essence of modernity.

                   The name of my school is Kendriya Vidyala Zakhama. It is situated in the capital city of India. It was established as primary school 10 years ago. Now, it is secondary school. I feel my school is very big and famous. It has covered a large area, about ten hector  of land. The school owns three buildings. The oldest once which consists of fifteen rooms seems to be uniquely antique. Other two new buildings are modern. Altogether the school owns 44 rooms. It also has a big playground where we play multiple sorts of games.

                     We have a big library and a well-facilitated reading room. The science lab is said to be well-equipped. There is an apt provision of a computer lab and a audio-visual room. We can enjoy the facilities of games as volley ball, football, T.T., etc. The flowers blooming in front of the school building lure a new comer’s eyes and illuminate everyone’s zeal and austerity to entertain them. The surrounding of the school seems to be full of scenery and eye-catching beauty.

                   Altogether there are one thousand students studying in different levels (Nursery to class 12). I have been studying there for 13 years. I got admitted in Nursery and now I am in grade ten. I will be studying here for more two years. I am intending to complete my higher secondary education from the same school. Fifty-five teachers are working there. Other ten non-teaching staff are also employed. I do feel that all our respected teachers have been teaching us perfectly. I understand each subject well. I have thought all the teachers are well-qualified and adequately well-trained and amply experienced as well because thy have guided us properly to explore and fabricate our destiny.

                 Each Friday, we don’t have normal classes after the break hour. Our school manages extra-curricular activities such as game, sports, debate, oratory, spelling contest, etc. to germinate our creative potential. At our school, there is sound relationship between the students and the teachers because the true spirit of infantilization has been inextricably harmonized and fortified. All the teachers love us. We respect them and obey their suggestions and advice. The 10 and +12 results are very excellent. Most of the students pass these exams.

                  Although my school is one of the best ones, a few weaknesses can by noted. Nowadays, the surrounding environment of the school has got polluted. And we are frequently disturbed by the noise made by the vehicles. Indeed I like and love my school very much. I feel proud of being a student of this school and I do believe that nothing worsens it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment